Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kickstart

Hey there folks.

So here we have it. Blogging technology. It's definitely been hot stuff ever since Earth hit the 21st century, and we've definitely seen the power of these gadgets in the way to abet, advertise, and advocate the multifarious work of others.

And by being a 16 year old student - with limited knowledge and certainly a shortage of common sense - this won't be a blog you have seen elsewhere. What I mean by that is simple: I won't be writing about when the next universe will form, or 1000000 ways to live life free from stress, or how to strike-it-rich with the stock market. There are plenty of other blogs to tell you that.

And I'm not after fame or money with these writings either.

What I submit (or what I wistfully hope to submit amidst my chaotic high-school life) will consist of articles from diverse genres. Maybe something of interest will hit me. Maybe an area in the news. Maybe a review in some music. Maybe a quote will be analyzed and matched with our daily lives. Whatever. And I hope readers will be entertained with these various areas: how they don't need to exclusively hug a huge copy of MacWorld or an encyclopedia of health when my blog here - a collective set of many topics - to serve them.

It's a short intro. A lukewarm, almost lackluster kickstart. It feels drained of vivacity and strength. But I'm saving the vigor for articles later on. Rest assured.

Life's busy. It always is. And so are we. What are you going to do: continue knocking on it's door, yelling for it to show itself properly, or make your own move and live your own life? As Ralph Waldo Emerson said "Don't follow the path ahead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

1 comment:

Alan Zhou said...

HAHA i counted maybe 5-6 SAT words in there. Nice one :D